Posts by puddleg58:
- The plant-based diet bias in criticising LCHF: Katz and co
- FGF-21, protein, carbohydrate, and mice
- Can a high-fat diet protect against statin side-effects?
- Response to Freedhoff and Hall – the differences between diets do matter.
- The “thrifty” gene found in Samoa and what it means
- Eating more saturated fats raises risk of early death; yeah, right.
- The timing of carbs in meals makes a diference!
- The new BMJ review of high cholesterol and mortality in the elderly
- UK charity comes out with LCHF Real Food Guidelines
- Let’s not diet like it’s 1999. How a Generation of nutritionists and dietitians was taught to make weight loss more difficult than it needs to be.