Posts by puddleg58:
- The CANHEART study: Is higher HDL better? It depends, but the answer is yes.
- From Ancel Keys and the diet-heart hypothesis to LCHF may not be a huge leap.
- The plant-based diet bias in criticising LCHF: Katz and co
- FGF-21, protein, carbohydrate, and mice
- Can a high-fat diet protect against statin side-effects?
- Response to Freedhoff and Hall – the differences between diets do matter.
- The “thrifty” gene found in Samoa and what it means
- Eating more saturated fats raises risk of early death; yeah, right.
- The timing of carbs in meals makes a diference!
- The new BMJ review of high cholesterol and mortality in the elderly