Posts by puddleg58:
- NZ case study; A citizen scientist controls autoimmune diabetes without insulin, with a low carb diet, a glucose meter, and metformin.
- The BROAD study – a super-low fat vegan intervention for weight loss
- What Really Happens to Saturated Fat on a Low Carb Diet?
- Diet and HDL; the effect of myristic acid vs carbohydrate.
- Dietary Guidelines – our letter in The Lancet
- Margarines, Cooking Oils, and Non-dairy Spreads – is there enough evidence for benefit or harm?
- Rebuttal to Rod Jackson – Are New Zealanders the world’s leading butter eaters?
- The importance of the fasting TG/HDL ratio
- Beyond Salt – our letter in the Lancet about salt, hypertension, and insulin.
- The CANHEART study: Is higher HDL better? It depends, but the answer is yes.