Posts by puddleg58:
- Here we go again – is a saturated fat tax back on the table?
- The UK Biobank Study; Meat and Cancer, Science Reporting and Invisible Women
- Jim Mann’s new study: are high fat diets really dangerous, or is soybean oil toxic?
- New Zealanders eating “too much meat” again – What does the evidence say?
- The same old diet recommendations in New Zealand’s new cardiovascular disease prevention guidelines
- Grain fibre, productivity, and type 2 diabetes and cardiovascular disease in New Zealand
- A short guide to reverse cholesterol transport
- The Empire Strikes Back – American Heart Association gets Presidential on Saturated Fats.
- Defending LCHF in the climate change debate
- Red Meat Will Kill You – and make it look like an accident.