Posts by puddleg58:
- New Zealanders eating “too much meat” again – What does the evidence say?
- The same old diet recommendations in New Zealand’s new cardiovascular disease prevention guidelines
- Grain fibre, productivity, and type 2 diabetes and cardiovascular disease in New Zealand
- A short guide to reverse cholesterol transport
- The Empire Strikes Back – American Heart Association gets Presidential on Saturated Fats.
- Defending LCHF in the climate change debate
- Red Meat Will Kill You – and make it look like an accident.
- NZ case study; A citizen scientist controls autoimmune diabetes without insulin, with a low carb diet, a glucose meter, and metformin.
- The BROAD study – a super-low fat vegan intervention for weight loss
- What Really Happens to Saturated Fat on a Low Carb Diet?