What the fat? book sold out in a few weeks
What The Fat? – our beautiful 300 page whole food LCHF go-to-guide …
We made it available online on June 5th, we launched it officially on June 15th, we sold out today July 7th.
First, thanks to everyone who has gotten on board, the response has been overwhelming. We expected the first print run to last a little longer. However…We have ordered a second print run, which will be ready for purchase again in mid-August.
What to do if you want to get What The Fat?
- You can pre-order a copy online at www.whatthefatbook.com
- You can purchase a copy from one of our retail network in NZ and Australia that still has copies. This includes
- In New Zealand
- Loop Dining 462 New North Rd, Kingsland
- Most Paper Plus stores around NZ
- Whitcoulls throughout NZ
- FRENZ café, AUT Millennium, Antares Place, Mairangi Bay
- AUT Sport and Fitness Centres, Akoranga, City, and South
- FlexaClinic, 160 Lake Road, Northcote
- Boric food Market 1404 Coatesville-Riverhead Hwy, Kumeu
- In Australia
o Low Carb Down Under store www.lowcarbdownunder.com.au/product-category/books/
We also plan to have an e-book (plain text) available on Amazon very soon. Stand by for more information.
Thanks so much for your support and patience!
GRANT, CARYN, AND CRAIG