Low carb down under Auckland
Registrations are now open for what is going to be a stellar day of low carb “The Why and How of Low Carb Eating.” at Auckland Museum Auditorium, The Auckland Domain, Parnell, Auckland, NZ.
- Friday 21st February. Register here. official webpage here
- Its an all day (9am to 4pm) session with an amazing line up of experts in the field. AND its only going to cost you $65 (we’ve go to pay to use the venue).
Here’s the line up – check out who we have – top national and international experts in “TED” style 20 min talks.
I reckon this is the best line up of low carb nutrition experts assembled anywhere in the world in recent times. Bring it on! Please help promote this by using your social media – this is all volunteer work.
- Introduction Dr Simon Thornley
- Low Carb as a Genuine Public Health Approach Professor Grant Schofield
- The Fat Switch Professor Richard Johnston
- I Quit Sugar Sarah Wilson
- All Diabetics should follow a LCHF (ketogenic) Diet.” Dr Troy Stapleton
- The Science behind Low Carb High Fat Nutrition Dr Kieron Rooney
- The Flawed Science of Nutrition – Convenience, Politics and Dollars Dr Gary Fettke
- Cholesterol vs Fat vs Sugar Assoc Professor Ken Sikaris
- The Story of Insulin and its Importance as a Biomarker Catherine Crofts
- Carbohydrate Addiction: Why does it Matter? Dr Simon Thornley
- Are the diseases of civilization caused by inflammation and is LCHF the cure? Dr Zee Arain
- High Carb Addiction, Low Whole Food Disaster.” Dr Anne-Thea McGill
- Why I use Low Carb Techniques” Cliff Harvey
- Low carb high fat in practice Dr Caryn Zinn
- So What Should We Eat Then? Dr Rod Tayler